Hybrid Rope Access/RDS Authorized User Training for Exterior Building Maintenance
July 23, 2014 8am-5pm and July 24, 2014 8am-5pm
Classroom Training Location: 130 W St. Paul Ave, Waukesha, WI
Practical Training Location: 900 Sentry Dr, Waukesha, WI
Jeff Scott from Green Window Cleaning Services will be your trainer for this 2 day session.
1-What you were trained on.
2-How much time was spent on the training.
3-Who trained you.
4-Qualifications of the trainer.
As per OSHA guidelines - this will meet your training requirement as an Authorized User.
• Management of Safety Equipment in Industry.
• Define differences and needs for Qualified, Competent, and Authorized Persons.
• Equipment familiarization and inspection for Harnesses, Helmets, Descenders, Fall Arrest Rope Grabs, lanyards and Energy Absorbers, Carabiners, Ropes.
• Fall Factors.
• Personal Fall Protection to include; Fall Restraint, Fall Arrest, Work Positioning, Rope Access.
• Knots to include: Figure of 8 on a bight, Figure of 8 Follow Through, Figure of 9 on a bight, Alpine Butterfly, Double Figure of 8 on a bight, Double Fisherman, and Barrel Knot.
o When to use each and how much each weakens the rope.
• Job Hazard Analysis & Work Plans.
• Rigging & Rigging Theory.
• - and more.
Hands On Topics:
• Properly donning your equipment.
• Mitigating Pinch points and how to properly access your Seat Board.
• Standard Work Procedure and Motion.
• Self Rescue.
• Pick off Rescue of an incapacitated worker.
• - and more.
Pricing for 2 day open enrollment classes: $375.00 per student.
- $25.00 discount for WCN Picnic Attendees
- $25.00 discount for PWRA/WCRA members
For lodging information please visit:
Olympia Resort & Conference Center
1350 Royale Mile Road
Oconomowoc, WI 53066